Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Passing Time

It seems I maybe happy now. Why is that? Has so much changed? Maybe not much on the outside but quite a bit on the inside. Looking out over the departure lounge. So many people noisily checking in and moving around. Couples, families and singles. I have previously checked in as all three! I can live anywhere as anyone anytime.

I could be happy as a single fat 60 year old with a bad limp and a Thai hooker and white hair sticking out the back of my singlet. I could be happy as a dad making his beautiful baby girl do beautiful baby girl giggles. I could be happy as a 50 year old well dressed cold business man. I could be happy as a 40 year old with a 30 year old smiling girlfriend on his arm. I could be happy as a 41 year old sitting here by myself, thinking, passing time waiting for my flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment