Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fear

Goodbye fear. We have been so close since the day you entered my life when I was 11 and a half. You have done quite a good job of keeping me alive and safe. Our relationship however is just not going well. Although you may have kept me safe you have not made me feel safe. That has not been your fault, it has been mine, for clinging to you so desperately. Now that I have realised this I will cling to you no longer. This goodbye is not forever. I will continue to call on you to keep me safe and alive as much as you are able to do that. But our relationship will be different. I now have the strength to be in control of you instead of you being a wild turbulent force flooding over me. This will be better for both of us. You can get some well earned rest and I will just call on you when you are actually needed instead of in every circumstance of my life. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment