Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Peace and Happiness

Peace and happiness will come and go and return. I was quite amazed how at 12pm today I was feeling so good. Deeply inhaling the energising clean ocean air as I returned to harbour in my dinghy after a successful morning of fishing. By early evening my pleasant world was rattled after visiting my previous neighbour next door to the house I own with my ex wife. A druggie was watering the dead lawn I had once carefully levelled and made green. He incoherently expressed his dismay that his girlfriend (my ex wife) had been hiding out for the last few days. He told me not to worry about the house his mate will look after it. It shouldn't burn down. Luckily I do not need the material possessions I have earned in what seems like a previous life to be happy. I just need the ocean air and for my kids to be safe. Peace and happiness returns.

1 comment: