Friday, February 5, 2010

Can't Sleep

I can't sleep because I am pissed off and that is making more pissed off. I had a belief that when you are pissed off it is actually derived from being pissed off about a failing in yourself incorrectly directed to some other external event.

I have also viewed anger as a negative emotion that should be ignored and replaced with a positive emotion. I have also rationalised the situation like "at least you have your health........ it could be much worse ....etc".

But fuck, there are simply evil, stupid, selfish people in this world that its seems justifiable to hate. I am also pissed off that they can invade my mind with negative thoughts of anger and hatred. Also there are terrible injustices in this world that justify anger.

I know these feelings will pass but I want them to pass more quickly. I am hoping that expressing them on this blog will help them pass more quickly and allow me to sleep and return to my normally pleasant and interesting dreams.

2 comments:

  1. hey cool. well not for you just I remember i used to get like this and i don't anymore and haven't for a really long time, lol my secret? ESCAPISM. haha be a hermit and avoid the world...cos to be honest there is so much unevolved selfish base inconsiderate scum out there...it's seriously demoralising!!! lol, any case I know it's bad so I'm going to my friend's church on sunday to see if there really are more "decent" people in that crowd?? I just need to regain some faith in humanity :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two minutes after turning off my computer I was asleep. So writing about it did work :) My dreams were quite pleasant revolving around riding a dirtbike on the coast near a rivermouth. As I was riding I was checking out the waves for surfing. Fairly usual type of dream for me. But also I dreamt of having to find the courage to confront an evil man knowing that in doing so I had to be prepared for physical vilolence.

    I had a good day of hard work helping my brother with his house. Other guys were helping also. My faith in humanity has been restored. There are terrible people and injustices in the world but I feel (at the moment anyway) that I can live with that. Good luck with regaining some faith on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete