Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Long Distance Relationship

How can it work? She literally lives 10000miles away. I must stay here to look after my kids. Could I leave my kids for 2 weeks? Would that be abandoning them? 2 weeks of fun with her but what would the impact be on my children? But maybe she will become my wife. She seems perfect.

The reason I can not go is because my children may not be safe with my ex-wife even though my mum will look after them for half the time. My ex-wife is crazy. I have separated from her but she is still controlling my life. I am letting her control my life. It must stop. I need to gain control over my life. She needs to get off the drugs or I want the kids full time. Then i can have control over their safety and then control over my life. If she is off the drugs then hopefully she will be able to act responsibly enough to take proper care of them when she has care of them.

Look at this. This blog and most of my blogs are centred around my ex-wife and the negative impact I continue to let her have on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment