Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Need to Resolve

Trouble sleeping for the second consecutive night. Many unresolved personal and work issues whizzing around in my head seeking resolution. I feel like a robot with too many unresolvable issues to solve waving its arms madly like in "Lost in Space" saying "Does not compute........ does not compute...........does not compute......." until it emits smoke and sparks and shuts down.

I am trying to calm my mind by telling it to accept that not all issues can be resolved, well not right now at least, and if they can be resolved it will happen at the appropriate time and is best achieved with a calm mind.

Also to accept calmly that resolved issues often unresolve themselves and new issues will continually arise. It is simply the nature of life.

2 comments:

  1. it's like that teatowel i saw in the market if you have a problem that can be fixed what is the need of worrying and if you have a problem that can't be fixed what is the use of worrying? i think i told you this already but i think it is a useful slogan to remember...hope it all gets better for you. have a conversation with god :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have'nt seen the tea towell but I know that great slogan. The issues are still there but my mind has submitted to the tea towell. Slept well last night, thanks.

    ReplyDelete